Saturday, December 11, 2010

fashawn X the future

my first blog:

yesterday i went out to FTK out in Fresno to pick up my fashawnXgrizzlis "F" hat and Hektic, Fash's manager happen to be there.. i got him to say a few words on camera about how tha hat deal came about, then after we chopped it up wit Sam (owner of ftk). so he told me about this little event that they wer goin to have out in Hanford tha next day and invited me to show up.... tha event was cool, it was held at a shop calld THE FUTURE in hanford on 10th ave, cool lil shop, they sale skateboards and stuff for skaters, shoes,clothes plus have all the top new urban brand... i didnt take alot of pix (my bad to tha few kids that askd if i could take pix of them, i didnt have an extra memory chip, only enuf 4 video) mostly filmed so i will be postin tha video on my youtube asap..
youtube.com/cuddietv

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment